So yeah, I'm not cooking and not eating out much. In a brief spurt of pseudo-recovery on the weekend, I managed to eat out just enough to meet my Canberra Times commitments And to make a proper pasta dinner, with a sauce out of the freezer. But that's all. Nothing seriously worth blogging. I even missed that talk at ANU, damn it.
Things I've been eating & drinking:
* tinned soup
* tinned ravioli
* tinned spaghetti
* yoghurt (probiotic kind, should help with the antibiotic digestive side effects)
* Lean Cuisine pastas
* prepack custard and tinned fruit
* takeaway laksa (thanks to the bloke)
* hot Ribena - with and without rum
* hot toddies
* black tea with honey, and maybe brandy
I know, I know. Tinned spaghetti & ravioli are abominable crimes against Italy, but I don't think of them as pasta, just as weird invalid food. Some of the new tinned soups aren't bad, though. Especially those tetra pack veggie ones. I even eat those for lunch when I'm well.