Saturday 5 April 2008

Hi Folks

This is The Bloke.

As a home brewer and lover of beer, Cath has invited me to add an occasional post talking about beer and all things beer-like.

So you may expect to see an odd post or two from me in the future.

Just as an introduction you should know that I brew my own beer and have a fondness for boutique brews. Living in Canberra that means that I have to mention the Wig & Pen and Zierholz Brewery. Both make brilliant beers, though I definitely favour the W&P. Now that I am a blog contributor I have a very good reason to review their entire range, again.

More later, bye for now.

1 comment:

BJ said...

what - no mention of the kegarator?

I'm sure you need to put this in.

furthermore I expect martinis to feature. and a post on Manhattans, which I wot not.

welcome!

b. ps encouraged by Cath, I am starting a blog too. watch out for the launch sometime before the next millennium...