Thursday 3 April 2008

Foodie Blogroll and other tweaks

I've just added the "foodie blogroll", a collection of foodie blogs, to my sidebar. The full blogroll is too long to display, but there's a neat little widget that shows you the newest entries, and a random selection of 10. I could waste a *lot* of time with that...

You may have noticed a few other changes - wider entry column, a link to Slow Food Canberra, a rearrangement of side elements, that sort of thing. I'm toying with adding google ads, too, just to see what it does - will I get nifty ads for local things, or will it be a big waste?

Is it all working for you? Let me know if any of this causes problems. I did find the foodie blogroll widget was slow to load the first time, but it seems OK now. (Presumably stuff is in my cache.)

2 comments:

Thistlemoon said...

Welcome welcome to The Foodie Blogroll! :)

I hope to see you on the forum as well!

infoaddict said...

I read the blog via RSS so changes to layout don't affect me on a daily basis; just when I hop over to the site itself to make comments :)