Friday 24 April 2009

It's all PZ's fault

I've been busy with guests and renovations, and then away down the coast for a bit, but I'm back now. I'm writing up the coast trip in a separate post, but here's a little to be going on with. My purchases: this is a really cool bowl, from the Mogo Pottery. It's pretty big - it would suit a bouillabaisse, should I ever get round to making one. Or a large salad for a BBQ party, which is much more likely. The potter says it's oven and dishwasher safe, too.

And what's that in the background? It's hard to see, but here's a detail. That's my new T-shirt from the folk festival. It's from the Stringybark people, who do all sorts of cool animal themed prints. The actual colour is closer to the dark one in the bowl image; I was too slack to fiddle the colour balance properly.

Octopus and squid. It's all PZ's fault, I tell you!

2 comments:

Sven DiMilo said...

That bowl is beautiful; the T-shirt cool.

Mummy/Crit said...

Giant squid (at the bottom of the ocean). Very nice. Those are the new Stringybarks, aren't they? But they kept a lot of the old designs. Mmmm.